Reason Retargeting: You Get More Sales When Your Visitors Click and, Return and Convert! No matter how memorable or interesting a business or a product could be, some of your visitors may be going to leave the first time without signing up, buying, or contacting you.
Retargeting campaign banners reach people who already shown a prior interest in your offer or product. The ads get clicked more often. The remarkable performance of retargeting campaigns is the reason why everyone doing business online should be doing it. Retargeting generates greater online sales while your product stays center and in front of window online shoppers after they click, leave, return, and convert. A high clicked-through rates and increased conversions are very typical when it comes to retargeting campaigns, valuing a good brand and unlimited repetition of product exposure:
- Generating Interest: Attract your customers with campaign banners with images of the specific product they like to view or see.
- Building Awareness: By keeping your product logo and brand name on top of a customer’s mind increases your reputation. It could take time your campaign.
- Follow Up Campaign: Customers may click or view products or services without a sale conversion. They may be no interested, or maybe weren’t ready to purchase the first time they visit your site and absolutely need a reminder and retargeting pulls them back in to buy or check the product again.
- Cross-Selling or Up-Selling Accessories: Though customers may have made a purchase there are still ways to repeat business from the same customer. You may offer similar or related products. You could even build a partnership with local businesses to cross-sell their products to your audiences.
- Driving Traffic to Other Web Content: You could have written a great new article on your website and you want the world read it. They may have been to your website before and there could only have a slight chance that they will be interested in visiting your website again. Inform them through some links to your content in the newsfeed.
- Promoting Upcoming Events: Use retargeting to promote the event to previous visitors of your website. If you have a huge event coming up and people already shown an interest in your brand, don’t give up on showing them more facts that they will be far more interested in attending the event.
- Marketing to Your Opt-Ins: Customers or visitors might already have opted into your email list yet you were thinking twice that you might annoy them with loads of spam, but you still want to remind them. Utilize ways to include/exclude lists and deliver a targeted message to the Facebook feed or Tweets in preparation for the next action in your marketing funnel.
- Increasing Your Reviews: Use retargeting to drive customers from you site to review sites such as Yelp and others similar to it.